Wednesday, April 21, 2010

How To Train Your Dragon


Wow! It was purely amazing! I don't even know the words to describe how fantastic of a movie this is! When a movie brings you tears of joy, you know they're doing something right. In this animated film about a boy viking who doesn't have what it takes to kill a dragon in a society where vikings are at war with the dragons, he meets an unlikely creature that will change his life forever. While this film never misses a beat, I can't stop watching it! At times you even forget that it's an animated movie. People ask me to compare it to Up, but I don't think you can because they're so different from each other. This movie is perfectly done, well scripted, and has a great message. It's the best movie I've seen all year! It truly is a beautiful film. Just go see it!

Overall Grade: A+

P.S. If you watch it and don't like it, don't blame me--something is just wrong with you!


-Ethan Brehm

No comments:

Post a Comment