Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Jack*** 3D


If you've ever seen these films before and liked them, you may like this one as well. Otherwise, it's the same old gross-out humor as before--if not less funny.

I'm not a big fan of these to begin with. The first one was the best out of all three. It actually had a few things that I would laugh out loud at. This one had barely any at all--but maybe that's because I'm no longer in high school anymore either. This one was, I think, more gross than funny. It didn't do as much hidden-camera stuff as usual--which is what I liked about the first one more. There was, however, one hidden camera scene in this film that I found really funny. But other than that, I think most people who don't like the first two films, or think that they're just ok, won't really care for this one especially.

However, there was a funny Beavis and Butt-head short before the movie, prepping the revival of the series on MTV!

Overall Grade: D+


-Ethan Brehm

No comments:

Post a Comment